Sunday, June 17, 2012

Brook McVey - Polyvore Artpiece of Hydrosphere, Atmosphere, Terrasphere



Will We Ever Miss It?

My comments on this whole collection may be found on the site and are as follows:
“Perhaps we will never have to miss the waves, the stars, or the forest in our lifetime. But there may come
a time when the rising generation is no longer able to swim because the waves aren’t safe. They may not
be able to look at the sky and marvel at the universe because it is veiled in smog or else the air outside is
too contaminated to breathe. They may not be able to lose themselves in nature and forget about the rest
of the world for a while because the trees are dead and the ground is contaminated. My hope is that the
policies and laws that are in place are able to accomplish what they were set forth to do and the rest of the
human populace will be able to enjoy the splendor of the natural environment as long as mankind persists
on the Earth.”

I originally planned to say things a bit differently, but after writing my paper determined that I had said it
better there and matched the appropriate excerpts to their sets. So if these comments sound a bit familiar
that’s because they are. I included them here because I’m not sure which format this might be added to
the blog. I recommend giving the following link which will lead to the online publication location and
provide the clearest image of each set.


http://www.polyvore.com/will_we_ever_miss_it/collection?id=1492849

No comments:

Post a Comment